"I think that personality traits that come through when somebody is
really sincere is what makes them beautiful"
Ok, so several people requested things like this. This is basically a collection from Taylor’s acoustic Red Tour performances twhen she changed the melody a bit or sung vocals differently from the CD version. It also has some of her best vocals. (note: I know I have like tons of messages to reply to, but I’ll get to them I promise, and likewise for the requests :) ).
- I Almost Do (March 13, Omaha, NE)
- Should’ve Said No (March 18, St. Louis, MO)
- Cold As You (March 19, St. Louis, MO)
- Forever & Always (March 23, Columbia, SC)
- The Story Of Us (March 28, Newark, NJ)
- You’re Not Sorry (March 29, Newark, NJ)
- Today Was a Fairytale (April 10, Miami, FL)
- Our Song (April 12, Orlando, FL)
- Should’ve Said No (April 18, Atlanta, GA)
- Mine (April 26, Indianapolis, IN)
- Fearless (May 16, Houston, TX)
- Safe and Sound (May 21, Austin, TX)
- Teardrops On My Guitar (May 22, San Antonio TX)
- Haunted (May 28, Glendale, AZ)
- Enchanted (June 2, Denver, CO)
- Highway Don’t Care (June 15, Toronto)
- Teardrops on My Guitar (June, 22, Winnipeg)- Long Live (June, 29, Vancouver)
covers by taylor swift
white blank page | i want you back | ain’t nothing about you | just a dream | dancing in the dark/livin’ on a prayer | viva la vida | bette davis eyes | lose yourself/smile | baby don’t you break my heart slow | drops of jupiter | irreplaceable | sugar we’re going down | hopelessly devoted to you | who knew/unpretty | take a bow | pour some sugar on me | there’s your trouble
Fans are my favorite thing in the world. I’ve never been the type of artist who has that line drawn between their friends and their fans. The line’s always been really blurred for me. I’ll hang out with them after the show. I’ll hang out with them before the show. If I see them in the mall, I’ll stand there and talk to them for 10 minutes.
"Your feelings so are important to write down, to capture,
and to remember because today you're heartbroken,
but tomorrow you'll be in love again."
beware of this look, gyllenhaal
she seriously wants her scarf back
dancing like we’re made of starlight